This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Kansas Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Kansas. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Bill of Rights
- Article 1. Executive
- Article 2. Legislative
- Article 3. Judicial
- Article 4. Elections
- Article 5. Suffrage
- Article 6. Education
- Article 7. Public Institutions and Welfare
- Article 8. Militia
- Article 9. County and Township Organization
- Article 10. Apportionment of the Legislature
- Article 11. Finance and Taxation
- Article 12. Corporations
- Article 13. Banks
- Article 14. Constitutional Amendment and Revision
- Article 15. Miscellaneous
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.