Kansas Statutes Chapter 71. Schools--Community Colleges
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 71. Schools--Community Colleges. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 71. Schools--Community Colleges. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Organization, Powers and Finances of Boards of Trustees
- Article 3. Out-District and Student Tuition
- Article 4. Residence Determination
- Article 5. Capital Outlay
- Article 6. State Aid and Fiscal Provisions
- Article 7. Definitions of General Application
- Article 8. Supervision by State Board of Regents
- Article 11. New Community Colleges
- Article 12. Attachment of Territory
- Article 13. Consolidation of Community Colleges
- Article 14. Community College Elections
- Article 15. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 16. Purchase of Insurance
- Article 17. Consolidation of Vocational Schools with Community Colleges
- Article 18. Postsecondary Tiered Technical Education State Aid Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.