Kansas Statutes Chapter 66. Public Utilities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 66. Public Utilities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 66. Public Utilities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. Powers of State Corporation Commission
- Article 1A. Fees
- Article 2. Duties and Liabilities of Railroad Companies
- Article 3. Duties and Liabilities of Railroads and Other Carriers
- Article 4. Railroad Corporations
- Article 5. Powers of Railroad Companies
- Article 8. Foreclosure Proceedings
- Article 9. Eminent Domain
- Article 12. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 13. Motor Carriers
- Article 14. Holding Companies
- Article 15. Costs and Expenses of Investigation and Regulation; Hearings
- Article 16. Tampering with Utility Equipment and Service; Civil Penalties
- Article 17. Overhead Power Line Accident Prevention
- Article 18. Utility Damage Prevention
- Article 20. Telecommunications
- Article 21. Rural Kansas Self-Help Gas Act
- Article 22. Gas Safety and Reliability Policy Act
- Article 23. Nuclear Generating Facility Security Guards
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.