Kansas Statutes Chapter 56A. Kansas Uniform Partnership Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 56A. Kansas Uniform Partnership Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 56A. Kansas Uniform Partnership Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Nature of Partnership
- Article 3. Relations of Partners to Persons Dealing with Partnership
- Article 4. Relations of Partners to Each Other and to Partnership
- Article 5. Transferees and Creditors of Partner
- Article 6. Partner's Dissociation
- Article 7. Partner's Dissociation When Business Not Wound Up
- Article 8. Winding Up Partnership Business
- Article 9. Conversions and Mergers
- Article 10. Limited Liability Partnership
- Article 11. Foreign Limited Liability Partnership
- Article 12. Annual Report
- Article 13. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.