Kansas Statutes Chapter 16A. Consumer Credit Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 16A. Consumer Credit Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 16A. Consumer Credit Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions and Definitions
- Article 2. Finance Charges and Related Provisions
- Article 3. Regulation of Agreements and Practices
- Article 4. Insurance
- Article 5. Remedies and Penalties
- Article 6. Administration
- Article 9. Effective Date and Repealer
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.