Indiana Code Title 36. Local Government
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Indiana's Title 36. Local Government. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 36. Local Government. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Indiana Code
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 1.5. Government Modernization
- Article 2. Government of Counties Generally
- Article 3. Government of Indianapolis and Marion County (Unigov)
- Article 4. Government of Cities and Towns Generally
- Article 5. Government of Towns
- Article 6. Government of Townships
- Article 7. Planning and Development
- Article 7.5. Northwest Indiana Regional Development Authority
- Article 7.6. Regional Development Authorities
- Article 8. Public Safety
- Article 9. Transportation and Public Works
- Article 10. Recreation, Culture, and Community Facilities
- Article 11. County Onsite Waste Management Districts
- Article 12. Libraries
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.