Indiana Code Title 24. Trade Regulation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Indiana Code Title 24. Trade Regulation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 24. Trade Regulation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Indiana Code
- Article 1. Combinations in Restraint of Trade
- Article 2. Trademarks, Trade Names, and Trade Secrets
- Article 3. Tobacco Products
- Article 4. Regulated Businesses
- Article 4.4. First Lien Mortgage Lending
- Article 4.5. Uniform Consumer Credit Code
- Article 4.6. Special Provisions Concerning Certain Transactions
- Article 4.7. Telephone Solicitation of Consumers
- Article 4.8. Prohibited Spyware
- Article 4.9. Disclosure of Security Breach
- Article 5. Consumer Sales
- Article 5.5. Mortgage Rescue Protection Fraud
- Article 6. Weights, Measures, and Labeling
- Article 7. Rental Purchase Agreements
- Article 8. Promotional Gifts and Contests
- Article 9. Home Loan Practices
- Article 10. Consumer Protection Assistance Fund
- Article 11. Bad Faith Assertions of Patent Infringement
- Article 12. Civil Proceeding Advance Payments
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.