Indiana Code Title 11. Corrections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Indiana's Title 11. Corrections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 11. Corrections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Indiana Code
- Article 1. Department of Corrections
- Article 2. Correctional Institutions for Men
- Article 3. Correctional Institutions for Boys
- Article 4. Correctional Institutions for Women and Girls
- Article 5. County Prisons
- Article 6. Prison Labor
- Article 7. Parole, Diminution of Time, and Work Release
- Article 8. General Provisions: Department of Correction
- Article 9. Parole Board
- Article 10. Correctional Services and Programs
- Article 11. Correctional Standards and Procedures
- Article 12. Community Corrections
- Article 13. Probation and Parole
- Article 14. Boot Camp for Youthful Offenders
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.