Constitution of the State of Indiana [Annotated]
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Constitution of the State of Indiana [Annotated]. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Indiana. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Indiana Code
- Article 1. Bill of Rights.
- Article 2. Suffrage and Election.
- Article 3. Distribution of Powers.
- Article 4. Legislative.
- Article 5. Executive.
- Article 6. Administrative.
- Article 7. Judicial.
- Article 8. Education.
- Article 9. State Institutions.
- Article 10. Finance.
- Article 11. Corporations.
- Article 12. Militia.
- Article 13. Indebtedness.
- Article 14. Boundaries.
- Article 15. Miscellaneous.
- Article 16. Amendments.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.