Illinois Statutes Chapter 325. Children
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Illinois's Chapter 325. Children. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Chapter 325. Children. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Illinois Statutes
- Act 2. Abandoned Newborn Infant Protection Act
- Act 5. Abused and Neglected Child Reporting Act
- Act 10. Birth Control Services to Minors Act
- Act 15. Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Act
- Act 17. Children's Privacy Protection and Parental Empowerment Act
- Act 20. Early Intervention Services System Act
- Act 25. High Risk Youth Career Development Act
- Act 27. Afterschool Youth Development Project Act
- Act 30. Family Support Demonstration Project
- Act 35. Interagency Board for Children Who Are Deaf or Hard-Of-Hearing and Have an Emotional or Behavioral Disorder Act
- Act 40. Intergovernmental Missing Child Recovery Act of 1984
- Act 42. Kinship Navigator Act
- Act 45. Minor Identification and Protection Act
- Act 47. Illinois Child Online Exploitation Reporting Act
- Act 50. Missing Children Records Act
- Act 55. Missing Children Registration Law
- Act 57. Find Our Children Act
- Act 60. Surgical Institute for Children Act
- Act 65. Online Child Safety Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.