Illinois Statutes Chapter 320. Aging
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Illinois's Chapter 320. Aging. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Chapter 320. Aging. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Illinois Statutes
- Act 5. Senior Citizens on State Boards and Commissions Act
- Act 10. Respite Program Act
- Act 20. Adult Protective Services Act
- Act 25. Senior Citizens and Disabled Persons Property Tax Relief Act
- Act 30. Senior Citizens Real Estate Tax Deferral Act
- Act 40. All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly Act
- Act 42. Older Adult Services Act
- Act 50. Senior Pharmaceutical Assistance Act
- Act 55. Illinois Prescription Drug Discount Program Act
- Act 65. Family Caregiver Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.