Illinois Statutes Chapter 10. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Illinois's Chapter 10. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 10. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Illinois Statutes
- Act 5. Election Code
- Act 20. Agreement Among the States to Elect the President by National Popular Vote Act
- Act 75. Congressional Apportionment (1961) Act
- Act 76. Illinois Congressional Reapportionment Act of 2001
- Act 77. Illinois Congressional Redistricting Act of 2011
- Act 91. General Assembly Redistricting Act of 2011
- Act 105. Cook County Board of Review Districts Act
- Act 106. Cook County Board of Review Districts Act of 2001
- Act 107. Cook County Board of Review Redistricting Act of 2011
- Act 120. Illinois Voting Rights Act of 2011
- Act 125. Redistricting Transparency and Public Participation Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.