Idaho Statutes Title 70. Watercourses and Port Districts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 70. Watercourses and Port Districts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 70. Watercourses and Port Districts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 2. Coeur D'alene River and Lake Commission
- Chapter 3. Snake River Improvements
- Chapter 4. Boise River Improvements
- Chapter 5. Outlet Control Structures
- Chapter 11. Port Districts--Formation--Annexation--Disincorporation
- Chapter 12. Port Districts--Election of Port Commissioners
- Chapter 13. Port Districts--Revision of Commissioner Districts
- Chapter 14. Port Districts--Commissions in General
- Chapter 15. Port Districts--Powers
- Chapter 16. Port Districts--Further Powers and Procedures--Harbor Improvement Plans
- Chapter 17. Port Districts--Budget and Fiscal Matters
- Chapter 18. Port Districts--Revenue Bonds and Warrants
- Chapter 19. Industrial Development Districts in Port Districts
- Chapter 20. Port Districts--Miscellaneous Provisions
- Chapter 21. Idaho Port District Economic Development Financing Act
- Chapter 22. County-Based or City-Based Intermodal Commerce Authority
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.