Idaho Statutes Title 66. State Charitable Institutions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 66. State Charitable Institutions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 66. State Charitable Institutions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. State Hospitals
- Chapter 3. Hospitalization of Mentally Ill
- Chapter 4. Treatment and Care of the Developmentally Disabled
- Chapter 5. State Asylum and Sanitarium Fund for Patients
- Chapter 6. Declarations for Mental Health Treatment
- Chapter 9. Idaho Veterans' Home
- Chapter 10. Idaho Tuberculosis Hospital
- Chapter 11. Funds of Charitable Institutions
- Chapter 12. Interstate Compact on Mental Health
- Chapter 13. Idaho Security Medical Program
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.