Idaho Statutes Title 61. Public Utility Regulation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 61. Public Utility Regulation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 61. Public Utility Regulation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. Public Utilities Law--Application and Definitions
- Chapter 2. Public Utilities Commission
- Chapter 3. Duties of Public Utilities
- Chapter 4. Reports by Public Utilities
- Chapter 5. Powers and Duties of Public Utilities Commission
- Chapter 6. Procedure Before Commission and in Courts
- Chapter 7. Public Utilities Law--Enforcement, Penalties, and Interpretation
- Chapter 8. Stray Current and Voltage Remediation Act
- Chapter 9. Issuance of Securities by Public Utilities
- Chapter 10. Special Regulatory Fee
- Chapter 11. Air Carrier Act
- Chapter 12. Pacific Northwest Electric Power and Conservation Planning Council
- Chapter 13. Telecommunications Relay Services
- Chapter 15. Energy Cost Recovery Bonds
- Chapter 16. Utility Cost Reduction Bonds
- Chapter 17. Siting of Certain Electrical Transmission Facilities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.