Idaho Statutes Title 59. Public Officers in General
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 59. Public Officers in General. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 59. Public Officers in General. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. Qualifications and Restrictions on Residence
- Chapter 2. Prohibitions Against Contracts with Officers
- Chapter 3. Nominations and Commissions
- Chapter 4. Oath of Office
- Chapter 5. Salaries of Officers
- Chapter 7. Ethics in Government
- Chapter 8. Bonds of Officers and Public Employees
- Chapter 9. Resignations and Vacancies
- Chapter 10. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Chapter 11. Social Security Benefits
- Chapter 13. Public Employee Retirement System
- Chapter 14. Emergency Interim Executive and Judicial Succession Act
- Chapter 16. Nonclassified State Officers and Employees
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.