Idaho Statutes Title 58. Public Lands
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 58. Public Lands. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 58. Public Lands. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. Department of Lands
- Chapter 2. Indemnity Lieu Land Selections
- Chapter 3. Appraisement, Lease, and Sale of Lands
- Chapter 4. Sale of Timber on State Lands
- Chapter 5. State Parks and State Forests
- Chapter 6. Rights of Way Over State Lands
- Chapter 7. Cessions to the Federal Government
- Chapter 8. Town Sites
- Chapter 9. Possessory Actions for Public Lands
- Chapter 11. Real Property Acquisition
- Chapter 12. Public Trust Doctrine
- Chapter 13. Navigational Encroachments
- Chapter 14. Idaho Rangeland Resources Commission
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.