Idaho Statutes Title 57. Public Funds in General
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 57. Public Funds in General. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 57. Public Funds in General. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. Public Depository Law
- Chapter 2. Municipal Bond Law
- Chapter 3. Filing of Lists of Bonds
- Chapter 4. Registration of Coupon Bonds
- Chapter 5. Issuance of Refunding Bonds
- Chapter 6. Sinking Funds--Miscellaneous Provisions
- Chapter 7. Investment of Permanent Endowment and Earnings Reserve Funds
- Chapter 8. Funds Consolidation Act
- Chapter 9. Public Obligations Registration Act
- Chapter 11. Permanent Building Fund
- Chapter 12. Taylor Grazing Act Funds
- Chapter 13. Forest Reserve and Mining Impact Funds
- Chapter 14. Rural Rehabilitation Funds
- Chapter 15. Waterways Improvement Fund
- Chapter 16. Governor's Emergency Fund
- Chapter 17. Central Cancer Registry Fund
- Chapter 18. Park and Recreation Capital Improvement Account
- Chapter 19. Off-Road Motor Vehicle Fund
- Chapter 20. Time Sensitive Emergency (Tse) Registry
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.