Idaho Statutes Title 48. Monopolies and Trade Practices
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 48. Monopolies and Trade Practices. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 48. Monopolies and Trade Practices. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. Idaho Competition Act
- Chapter 2. Anti-Price Discrimination Act
- Chapter 4. Unfair Sales Act
- Chapter 5. Registration and Protection of Trademarks
- Chapter 6. Consumer Protection Act
- Chapter 7. Shoplifting
- Chapter 8. Idaho Trade Secrets Act
- Chapter 9. New Motor Vehicle Warranties--Manufacturer's Duty to Repair, Refund or Replace
- Chapter 10. Idaho Telephone Solicitation Act
- Chapter 11. Idaho Pay-Per-Telephone Call Act
- Chapter 12. Idaho Charitable Solicitation Act
- Chapter 13. Music Licensing and Copyright Enforcement Act
- Chapter 14. Assistive Technology Warranty Act
- Chapter 15. Idaho Nonprofit Hospital Sale or Conversion Act
- Chapter 16. Health-Related Cash Discount Cards
- Chapter 17. Bad Faith Assertions--Patent Infringement
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.