Idaho Statutes Title 47. Mines and Mining
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 47. Mines and Mining. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 47. Mines and Mining. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 2. Idaho Geological Survey
- Chapter 3. Oil and Gas Wells--Geologic Information, and Prevention of Waste
- Chapter 6. Location of Mining Claims
- Chapter 7. Mineral Rights in State Lands
- Chapter 8. Oil and Gas Leases on State and School Lands
- Chapter 9. Rights of Way and Easements for Development of Mines
- Chapter 10. Mining Tunnels
- Chapter 11. Proceeding by Lienholder Upon Unpatented Mining Claim to Prevent Forfeiture
- Chapter 12. License Tax for Privilege of Mining and Extraction Ores
- Chapter 13. Dredge Mining
- Chapter 14. Mineral Leases by Political Subdivisions and Municipalities
- Chapter 15. Surface Mining
- Chapter 16. Geothermal Resources
- Chapter 17. Idaho Abandoned Mine Reclamation Act
- Chapter 18. Financial Assurance
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.