Idaho Statutes Title 45. Liens, Mortgages and Pledges
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 45. Liens, Mortgages and Pledges. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 45. Liens, Mortgages and Pledges. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. Liens in General
- Chapter 2. Uniform Federal Lien Registrations
- Chapter 3. Liens in Crops
- Chapter 4. Loggers' Liens
- Chapter 5. Liens of Mechanics and Materialmen
- Chapter 6. Claims for Wages
- Chapter 7. Hospital and Nursing Care Liens
- Chapter 8. Miscellaneous Liens
- Chapter 9. Mortgages in General
- Chapter 10. Mortgage of Real Property
- Chapter 11. Aircraft Improvement Liens
- Chapter 12. Reconveyance
- Chapter 13. General Provisions Relating to Enforcement of Liens and Mortgages
- Chapter 15. Trust Deeds
- Chapter 16. Consumer Foreclosure Protection Act
- Chapter 17. Nonconsensual Common Law Liens
- Chapter 18. Agricultural Commodity Dealer Liens
- Chapter 19. State Liens
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.