This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Iowa Constitution (Annotated). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Iowa. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Iowa Code
- Preamble and Boundaries
- Article I. Bill of Rights
- Article II. Right of Suffrage
- Article III. Of the Distribution of Powers
- Article IV. Executive Department
- Article V. Judicial Department
- Article VI. Militia
- Article VII. State Debts
- Article VIII. Corporations
- Article IX. Education and School Lands
- Article X. Amendments to the Constitution
- Article XI. Miscellaneous
- Article XII. Schedule
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.