The Constitution of the State of Hawaii
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Hawaii's Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Hawaii. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Hawaii Revised Statutes
- Fed Const Adopt
- Article I. Bill of Rights
- Article II. Suffrage and Elections
- Article III. The Legislature
- Article IV. Reapportionment
- Article V. The Executive
- Article VI. The Judiciary
- Article VII. Taxation and Finance
- Article VIII. Local Government
- Article IX. Public Health and Welfare
- Article X. Education
- Article XI. Conservation, Control and Development of Resources
- Article XII. Hawaiian Affairs
- Article XIII. Organization; Collective Bargaining
- Article XIV. Code of Ethics
- Article XV. State Boundaries; Capital; Flag; Language and Motto
- Article XVI. General and Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article XVII. Revision and Amendment
- Article XVIII. Schedule
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.