Georgia Code Title 9. Civil Practice
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 9. Civil Practice. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 9. Civil Practice. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 2. Actions Generally
- Chapter 3. Limitations of Actions
- Chapter 4. Declaratory Judgments
- Chapter 5. Injunctions
- Chapter 6. Extraordinary Writs
- Chapter 7. Auditors
- Chapter 8. Receivers
- Chapter 9. Arbitration
- Chapter 10. Civil Practice and Procedure Generally
- Chapter 11. Civil Practice Act
- Chapter 12. Verdict and Judgment
- Chapter 13. Executions and Judicial Sales
- Chapter 14. Habeas Corpus
- Chapter 15. Court and Litigation Costs
- Chapter 16. Georgia Uniform Civil Forfeiture Procedure Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.