Georgia Code Title 51. Torts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 51. Torts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 51. Torts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Imputable Negligence
- Chapter 3. Liability of Owners and Occupiers of Land
- Chapter 4. Wrongful Death
- Chapter 5. Libel and Slander
- Chapter 6. Fraud and Deceit
- Chapter 7. False Arrest, False Imprisonment, Malicious Prosecution, and Abusive Litigation
- Chapter 9. Injuries to Real Estate
- Chapter 10. Injuries to Personalty
- Chapter 11. Defenses to Tort Actions
- Chapter 12. Damages
- Chapter 13. Medical Malpractice Actions
- Chapter 14. Asbestos Claims and Silica Claims
- Chapter 15. Asbestos Claims and Successor Liability
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.