Georgia Code Title 48. Revenue and Taxation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 48. Revenue and Taxation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 48. Revenue and Taxation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. State Administrative Organization, Administration, and Enforcement
- Chapter 3. Tax Executions
- Chapter 4. Tax Sales
- Chapter 5. Ad Valorem Taxation of Property
- Chapter 5A. Special Assessment of Forest Land Conservation Use Property
- Chapter 5C. Alternative Ad Valorem Tax on Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 6. Taxation of Intangibles
- Chapter 7. Income Taxes
- Chapter 7A. Tax Credits
- Chapter 8. Sales and Use Taxes
- Chapter 9. Motor Fuel and Road Taxes
- Chapter 11. Taxes on Tobacco Products
- Chapter 12. Estate Tax
- Chapter 13. Specific, Business, and Occupation Taxes
- Chapter 14. Grants and Special Revenue Disbursements
- Chapter 15. Excise Tax on Marijuana and Controlled Substances
- Chapter 16. Tax Amnesty Program
- Chapter 16A. Property Tax Amnesty Program
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.