Georgia Code Title 44. Property
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 44. Property. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 44. Property. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Recordation and Registration of Deeds and Other Instruments
- Chapter 3. Regulation of Specialized Land Transactions
- Chapter 4. Determination of Boundaries
- Chapter 5. Acquisition and Loss of Property
- Chapter 6. Estates
- Chapter 7. Landlord and Tenant
- Chapter 8. Water Rights
- Chapter 9. Easements
- Chapter 10. Historic Preservation
- Chapter 11. Ejectment and Proceedings Against Intruders
- Chapter 12. Rights in Personalty
- Chapter 13. Exemptions from Levy and Sale
- Chapter 14. Mortgages, Conveyances to Secure Debt, and Liens
- Chapter 15. Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds
- Chapter 16. Uniform Environmental Covenants
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.