Georgia Code Title 4. Animals
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 4. Animals. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 4. Animals. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Marks and Brands
- Chapter 3. Livestock Running at Large or Straying
- Chapter 4. Prevention and Control of Disease in Livestock
- Chapter 5. Disposal of Diseased, Disabled, or Dead Animals
- Chapter 6. Livestock Dealers and Auctions
- Chapter 7. Hatchery Operators and Dealers
- Chapter 8. Dogs
- Chapter 9. Biologicals Permits
- Chapter 10. Dealers in Exotic Birds and Pet Birds
- Chapter 11. Animal Protection
- Chapter 12. Injuries from Equine or Llama Activities
- Chapter 13. Humane Care for Equines
- Chapter 14. Sterilization of Dogs and Cats in Shelters
- Chapter 15. Dog and Cat Reproductive Sterilization Support
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.