Georgia Code Title 37. Mental Health
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 37. Mental Health. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 37. Mental Health. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. Governing and Regulation of Mental Health
- Chapter 2. Administration of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities, Addictive Diseases, and Other Disability Services
- Chapter 3. Examination, Treatment, Etc., for Mental Illness
- Chapter 4. Habilitation of the Developmentally Disabled Generally
- Chapter 5. Community Services for the Developmentally Disabled
- Chapter 6. Day-Care Centers for the Developmentally Disabled
- Chapter 7. Hospitalization and Treatment of Alcoholics, Drug Dependent Individuals, and Drug Abusers
- Chapter 9. Payment of Expenses for Support, Treatment, and Care of Patients in State Institutions Generally
- Chapter 10. Interstate Compact on Mental Health
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.