Georgia Code Title 34. Labor and Industrial Relations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 34. Labor and Industrial Relations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 34. Labor and Industrial Relations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Department of Labor
- Chapter 3. Hours of Labor in Factories
- Chapter 4. Minimum Wage Law
- Chapter 5. Sex Discrimination in Employment
- Chapter 6. Labor Organizations and Labor Relations
- Chapter 6A. Equal Employment for Persons with Disabilities
- Chapter 7. Master and Servant
- Chapter 8. Employment Security
- Chapter 9. Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 10. Labor Pools
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.