Georgia Code Title 32. Highways, Bridges, and Ferries
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 32. Highways, Bridges, and Ferries. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 32. Highways, Bridges, and Ferries. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Department of Transportation
- Chapter 3. Acquisition of Property for Transportation Purposes
- Chapter 4. State, County, and Municipal Road Systems
- Chapter 5. Funds for Public Roads
- Chapter 6. Regulation of Maintenance and Use of Public Roads Generally
- Chapter 7. Abandonment, Disposal, or Leasing of Property Not Needed for Public Road Purposes
- Chapter 8. Relocation Assistance
- Chapter 9. Mass Transportation
- Chapter 10. Public Authorities
- Chapter 11. Interstate RAIL Passenger Network Compact
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.