Georgia Code Title 28. General Assembly
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 28. General Assembly. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 28. General Assembly. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Apportionment of House of Representatives and Senate; Qualifications of Members
- Chapter 3. Administrative Personnel
- Chapter 4. Legislative Services
- Chapter 5. Financial Affairs
- Chapter 6. Interstate Cooperation
- Chapter 7. Prohibited Lobbying Practices
- Chapter 9. Code Revision Commission
- Chapter 10. Georgia RAIL Passenger Authority Overview Committee
- Chapter 11. Ethics and Efficiency in Government Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.