Georgia Code Title 24. Evidence
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 24. Evidence. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 24. Evidence. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Judicial Notice
- Chapter 3. Parol Evidence Rule
- Chapter 4. Relevant Evidence and Its Limits
- Chapter 5. Privileges
- Chapter 6. Witnesses Generally
- Chapter 7. Expert Witnesses
- Chapter 8. Hearsay
- Chapter 9. Authentication and Identification
- Chapter 10. Contents of Writings, Recordings, and Photographs
- Chapter 11. Establishment of Lost Records
- Chapter 12. Medical and Other Confidential Information
- Chapter 13. Securing Attendance of Witnesses and Production and Preservation of Evidence
- Chapter 14. Proof
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.