Georgia Code Title 19. Domestic Relations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 19. Domestic Relations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 19. Domestic Relations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Domicile
- Chapter 3. Marriage Generally
- Chapter 4. Annulment of Marriage
- Chapter 5. Divorce
- Chapter 6. Alimony and Child Support
- Chapter 7. Parent and Child Relationship Generally
- Chapter 8. Adoption
- Chapter 9. Child Custody Proceedings
- Chapter 10. Abandonment of Spouse or Child
- Chapter 10A. Safe Place for Newborns
- Chapter 11. Enforcement of Duty of Support
- Chapter 12. Change of Name
- Chapter 13. Family Violence
- Chapter 14. Trust Fund
- Chapter 15. Child Abuse
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.