Constitution of the State of Georgia
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Constitution of the State of Georgia. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Georgia. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Article I. Bill of Rights
- Article II. Voting and Elections
- Article III. Legislative Branch
- Article IV. Constitutional Boards and Commissions
- Article V. Executive Branch
- Article VI. Judicial Branch
- Article VII. Taxation and Finance
- Article VIII. Education
- Article IX. Counties and Municipal Corporations
- Article X. Amendments to the Constitution
- Article XI. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.