Florida Statutes Title XXIII. Motor Vehicles § 322.32. Unlawful use of license
Search Florida Statutes
(1) To display, cause or permit to be displayed, or have in his or her possession any canceled, revoked, suspended, or disqualified driver license knowing that such license has been canceled, revoked, suspended, or disqualified.
(a) The element of knowledge is satisfied if:
1. The person has been cited as provided in s. 322.34(1) , and any cancellation, revocation, or suspension in effect at that time remains in effect; or
2. The person admits to knowledge of the cancellation, suspension, or revocation; or
3. The person received notice as provided in paragraph (c).
(b) In any proceeding for a violation of this section, a court may consider evidence, other than that specified in paragraph (a), that a person knowingly possessed a canceled, suspended, or revoked driver license.
(c) Any judgment or order rendered by a court or adjudicatory body or any uniform traffic citation that cancels, suspends, or revokes a person's driver license must contain a provision notifying the person that his or her driver license or driving privilege has been canceled, suspended, or revoked.
(2) To lend his or her driver license to any other person or knowingly permit the use thereof by another.
(3) To display, or represent as his or her own, any driver license not issued to him or her.
(4) To fail or refuse to surrender to the department or to any law enforcement officer, upon lawful demand, any driver license in his or her possession that has been suspended, revoked, disqualified, or canceled.
(5) To permit any unlawful use of a driver license issued to him or her.
(6) To apply for, obtain, or cause to be issued to him or her two or more photographic driver licenses which are in different names. The issuance of such licenses shall be prima facie evidence that the licensee has violated the provisions of this section unless the issuance was in compliance with the requirements of this chapter.
(7) To do any act forbidden, or fail to perform any act required, by this chapter.
Read this complete Florida Statutes Title XXIII. Motor Vehicles § 322.32. Unlawful use of license on Westlaw
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.