Florida Statutes Title XXII. Ports and Harbors
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Florida Statutes Title XXII. Ports and Harbors. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title XXII. Ports and Harbors. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Florida Statutes
- Chapter 307. Stevedores Renumbered
- Chapter 308. Shipping Masters
- Chapter 309. Protection of Ports and Harbors
- Chapter 310. Pilots, Piloting, and Pilotage
- Chapter 311. Seaport Programs and Facilities
- Chapter 313. Harbormasters for Ports in General
- Chapter 314. Harbormasters for Certain Ports
- Chapter 315. Port Facilities Financing
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.