Florida Statutes Title XLV. Torts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Florida Statutes Title XLV. Torts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title XLV. Torts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Florida Statutes
- Chapter 766. Medical Malpractice and Related Matters
- Chapter 767. Damage by Dogs; Dangerous Dogs
- Chapter 768. Negligence
- Chapter 769. Hazardous Occupations
- Chapter 770. Civil Actions for Libel
- Chapter 771. Actions for Alienation of Affections, Criminal Conversation, Seduction, or Breach of Contract to Marry
- Chapter 772. Civil Remedies for Criminal Practices
- Chapter 773. Equine Activities
- Chapter 774. Asbestos-Related and Silica-Related Claims
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.