Florida Statutes Title XLII. Estates and Trusts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Florida Statutes Title XLII. Estates and Trusts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title XLII. Estates and Trusts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Florida Statutes
- Chapter 731. Probate Code: General Provisions
- Chapter 732. Probate Code: Intestate Succession and Wills
- Chapter 733. Probate Code: Administration of Estates
- Chapter 734. Probate Code: Foreign Personal Representatives; Ancillary Administration
- Chapter 735. Probate Code: Small Estates
- Chapter 736. Florida Trust Code
- Chapter 737. Trust Administration Repealed
- Chapter 738. Principal and Income
- Chapter 739. Florida Uniform Disclaimer of Property Interests Act
- Chapter 740. Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.