Florida Statutes Title XIX. Public Business
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Florida Statutes Title XIX. Public Business. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title XIX. Public Business. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Florida Statutes
- Chapter 279. Registered Public Obligations
- Chapter 280. Security for Public Deposits
- Chapter 281. Safety and Security Services
- Chapter 282. Communications and Data Processing
- Chapter 283. Public Printing
- Chapter 284. State Risk Management and Safety Programs
- Chapter 285. Indian Reservations and Affairs
- Chapter 286. Public Business: Miscellaneous Provisions
- Chapter 287. Procurement of Personal Property and Services
- Chapter 288. Commercial Development and Capital Improvements
- Chapter 290. Urban Redevelopment
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.