Florida Statutes Title XIII. Planning and Development
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Florida Statutes Title XIII. Planning and Development. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title XIII. Planning and Development. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Florida Statutes
- Chapter 186. State and Regional Planning
- Chapter 187. State Comprehensive Plan
- Chapter 189. Uniform Special District Accountability Act
- Chapter 190. Community Development Districts
- Chapter 191. Independent Special Fire Control Districts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.