Florida Statutes Title X. Public Officers, Employees, and Records
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Florida Statutes Title X. Public Officers, Employees, and Records. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title X. Public Officers, Employees, and Records. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Florida Statutes
- Chapter 110. State Employment
- Chapter 111. Public Officers: General Provisions
- Chapter 112. Public Officers and Employees: General Provisions
- Chapter 113. Commissions
- Chapter 114. Vacating Office
- Chapter 115. Leaves of Absence to Officials and Employees
- Chapter 116. Powers and Duties of Officers
- Chapter 117. Notaries Public
- Chapter 118. International Notaries
- Chapter 119. Public Records
- Chapter 120. Administrative Procedure Act
- Chapter 121. Florida Retirement System
- Chapter 122. State and County Officers and Employees Retirement System
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.