Delaware Code Title 29. State Government
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Delaware's Title 29. State Government. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 29. State Government. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Delaware Codes
- Part I. General Provisions
- Part II. The General Assembly
- Part III. State Offices Created by Constitution
- Part IV. State Agencies and Offices Not Created by Constitution
- Part V. Public Officers and Employees
- Part VI. Budget, Fiscal, Procurement and Contracting Regulations
- Part VII. Continuity of Government
- Part VIII. Departments of Government
- Part IX. State Planning and Property Acquisition
- Part X. General Regulations for State Agencies
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.