Delaware Code Title 17. Highways
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Delaware Code Title 17. Highways. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 17. Highways. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Delaware Codes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 3. The Delaware Memorial Bridge
- Chapter 4. Delaware Interstate Highway Division
- Chapter 5. Highways, Roads and Bridges Generally
- Chapter 7. Railroad Crossings Over Highways
- Chapter 8. Highway Construction Payments
- Chapter 9. Drainage of Lands Adjacent to Public Roads
- Chapter 10. Bikeways and Safe Routes to School
- Chapter 11. Regulation of Outdoor Advertising
- Chapter 12. Regulation of Junkyards
- Chapter 13. Vacating Public Roads and Bridges
- Chapter 15. Ferry Between Lewes and Cape May
- Chapter 17. Delaware-New Jersey Compact
- Chapter 18. Delaware River and Bay Authority
- Chapter 19. Regulation of Unused or Unoccupied Automotive Service Stations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.