Delaware Code Title 16. Health and Safety § 4757. Miscellaneous drug crimes; class B and F felony
Search Delaware Codes
(a) It is unlawful for any person knowingly or intentionally:
(1) To distribute as a registrant a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, except pursuant to an order form as required by § 4738 of this chapter;
(2) To use in the course of the manufacture, distribution, prescribing, dispensing or research of a controlled substance, or to use for the purpose of acquiring or obtaining a controlled substance, a registration number which is fictitious, revoked, suspended, expired or issued to another person;
(3) To acquire or obtain or attempt to acquire or obtain, possession of a controlled substance or prescription drug by misrepresentation, fraud, forgery, deception or subterfuge;
(4) To furnish false or fraudulent material information in or omit any material information from, any application, report or other document required to be kept or filed under this chapter, or any record required to be kept by this chapter;
(5) To make, distribute or possess any punch, die, plate, stone or other thing designed to print, imprint or reproduce the trademark, trade name or other identifying mark, imprint or device of another or any likeness of any of the foregoing upon any drug or container or labeling thereof so as to render the drug a counterfeit substance;
(6) To acquire or attempt to or obtain possession of a controlled substance by theft; or
(7) To prescribe, or administer to another, any anabolic steroid, as defined in § 4718(f) of this title, for the purposes of increasing human muscle weight or improving human performance in any form of exercise, sport, or game.
(b) Any person who violates paragraphs (a)(1) through (a)(7) of this section upon conviction shall be guilty of a class F felony.
(c) Solicitation of multiple prescription drug crimes; penalties.--
(1) Any person who solicits, directs, hires, employs, or otherwise uses 1 or more other persons 3 or more times within a 30-day period to violate any provision of subsection (a) of this section shall be guilty of a class C felony.
(2) Any person who solicits, directs, hires, employs, or otherwise uses 1 or more other persons 3 or more times within a 30-day period to violate any provision of subsection (a) of this section, and there is an aggravating factor in connection with at least 1 of the times shall be guilty of a class B felony.
(3) Paragraphs (c)(1) and (2) of this section shall constitute an offense if any of the defendant's conduct or any of the violations of subsection (a) of this section occur within Delaware, or as otherwise provided pursuant to § 204 of Title 11 .
Read this complete Delaware Code Title 16. Health and Safety § 4757. Miscellaneous drug crimes; class B and F felony on Westlaw
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.