Delaware Code Title 15. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Delaware Code Title 15. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 15. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Delaware Codes
- Part I. Administrative Agencies
- Part II. Registration of Voters
- Part III. Primary Elections and Nominations of Candidates
- Part IV. General Elections
- Part V. Special, Municipal, and Other Elections
- Part VI. Election Campaigns
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.