Connecticut General Statutes Title 9. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 9. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 9. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 141. General Provisions
- Chapter 142. Congressional, Senatorial and Assembly Districts
- Chapter 143. Electors: Qualifications and Admission
- Chapter 145. Absentee Voting
- Chapter 146. Elections
- Chapter 147. Voting Methods
- Chapter 148. Election Canvass and Returns
- Chapter 149. Elections and Primaries: Contested
- Chapter 151. Elections: Prohibited Acts and Penalties
- Chapter 152. Referenda
- Chapter 153. Nominations and Political Parties
- Chapter 154. Presidential Preference Primary
- Chapter 155. Election: Campaign Financing
- Chapter 156. Computerization of Campaign Financing Statements and Data
- Chapter 157. Citizens' Election Program
- Chapter 158. Public Financing for Municipal Elections
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.