Connecticut General Statutes Title 54. Criminal Procedure
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 54. Criminal Procedure. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 54. Criminal Procedure. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 959. Court Jurisdiction and Power
- Chapter 959A. Wiretapping and Electronic Surveillance
- Chapter 960. Information, Procedure and Bail
- Chapter 960A. Youthful Offenders
- Chapter 961. Trial and Proceedings After Conviction
- Chapter 961A. Criminal Records
- Chapter 962. Costs, Fees and Expenses in Criminal Proceedings or Prosecutions
- Chapter 963. Fresh Pursuit
- Chapter 964. Uniform Criminal Extradition Act
- Chapter 965. Detainers
- Chapter 966. Limitation of Prosecutions
- Chapter 967. General Provisions
- Chapter 968. Victim Services
- Chapter 968A. Address Confidentiality Program
- Chapter 969. Registration of Sexual Offenders
- Chapter 969A. Registration of Certain Offenders
- Chapter 970. Connecticut Sentencing Commission
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.