Connecticut General Statutes Title 53. Crimes
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 53. Crimes. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 53. Crimes. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 939. Offenses Against the Person
- Chapter 941. Offenses Against Private Property
- Chapter 942. Offenses Against Public Justice
- Chapter 943. Offenses Against Public Peace and Safety
- Chapter 944. (Offenses Against Chastity) Concealment of Delivery of Child
- Chapter 945. (Offenses Against Humanity and Morality) Cruelty to Animals
- Chapter 946. Offenses Against Public Policy
- Chapter 947. Forgery and Counterfeiting
- Chapter 948. Frauds and False Pretenses
- Chapter 949. Crimes Involving Credit Cards, Scanning Devices or Reencoders
- Chapter 949A. Extortionate Credit Transactions
- Chapter 949B. Academic Crimes
- Chapter 949C. Corrupt Organizations and Racketeering Activity Act
- Chapter 949D. Communications Consumer Privacy Act
- Chapter 949E. Health Insurance Fraud Act
- Chapter 949F. Videotape Rental and Privacy
- Chapter 949G. Computer Crimes
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.