Connecticut General Statutes Title 5. State Employees
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 5. State Employees. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 5. State Employees. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 64A. State Employees' Benefits and Protections
- Chapter 65. Disability Compensation and Death Benefits
- Chapter 66. State Employees Retirement Act
- Chapter 66A. Newington Children's Hospital, American School for the Deaf, Connecticut Institute for the Blind
- Chapter 67. State Personnel Act
- Chapter 68. Collective Bargaining for State Employees
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.